Door - to - Door
The process of importing goods into Nigeria is packed with challenges. To combat this challenge, there is a unique “Door-to- Door” methodology adopted by RGL which involves managing the entire importation cycle of its Clients
Port to Door
This service is reserved for our more hands on clients who make all necessary arrangements for shipping the consignment to Nigeria. RGL is thereafter provided with the Bill of lading and other relevant documents for the purpose of clearing and ultimately, delivery to the desired destination.
RGL has several carriers and airport consolidation it utilises across numerous hubs making the transporting of goods from our clients suppliers to their warehouse and production facilities seamless.
Sea Freight to Nigeria
• FCL – Full Containers by Sea Freight to Nigeria Ports
• LCL (Groupage)– Less Container Loads by Sea Freight to all Nigeria Ports
• Ro-Ro – Cars & Construction Equipment by Sea Freight to Nigeria
• D.I.Y. International Household Moving to Nigeria and from Nigeria LCL & FCL
• Temperature controlled (Refer/Refrigerated container) FCL containers by Sea Freight to Nigeria
• Exhibition Stands & Equipment by Sea Freight to Nigeria
Air Freight to Nigeria
• Direct Priority & Economy Air Freight to all Nigeria International Airport
• Oil well & Mining Equipment Air Freight to Nigeria
• Temperature controlled Air Freight to all Nigeria International Airports
Specialist Project Shipping & Oversized Sea Freight to Nigeria
• OOG & Heavy Cargo Shipping by Sea Freight to Nigeria ports
• Live Events Logistics by Sea Freight to Nigeria
• Oil Well & Mining Equipment by Sea Freight to Nigeria
• University Science Equipment
• Used Factory Machinery
Specialist Additional Services
• Procurement services for Turkey and UK buyers
• Letter of Credit shipping documents and banking services
• Collections from multiple suppliers and consolidated cargo
Whatever you need to Sea Freight or Air Freight to Nigeria and based on any delivery deadlines, we will offer you a wide choice of Sea Freight Shipping or Air Freight Service options for you to choose from.
We handle all the international Local Transport, Port Security, VGM, Customs, the country specific documentation requirements and all standard shipping documentation needs for shipping your cargo to Nigeria.